17.6.12

Because you love love love

thrifted top, BDG jeans, Forever 21 shoes, Brandy Melville accessories 

A simple outfit for a quiet day at work. 
I love the look of a flower crown but have yet to obtain one, so I decided to pull a single rose from my garden to wear. I think fresh flowers make the best accessories! 

On a musical note, I am currently obsessed with the band Of Monsters and Men. Their music simply takes me away, dynamic while remaining folksy and absolutely beautiful lyrics. I got my post title from their song Love Love Love, check it below if you want some seriously good musical inspiration. 

13 comments:

Unknown said...

You look lovely :) <3

Adam,

http://bmagazyn.com

erica said...

What a fun outfit! I love the addition of the flower in your hair. xo

Unknown said...

I love the flower tucked behind your hair!
You are so cute ! xx APHRODITE BLUE

Suzie Q said...

The flower in the hair adds such a romantic look. Cute casual outfit! Your blog is lovely =)

xoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

Raj said...

Gorgeous, love a bit of floral head gear!

ylenia said...

Nice shoes my dear!
XOXO
Ylenia
There's a new outfit on my blog, click here to have a look and let me know what you think!

Margaret said...

You have the most gorgeous hair colour x

Frank Vinyl said...

that last photo close up is beautiful

Mimi said...

such a pretty outfit! i especially love your top! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

Deborah D said...

You look so cool...love the tee and the flower in your hair...thanks for your comment!!


FASHION REVIEW
FASHION REVIEW
FASHION REVIEW

Tori said...

Awesome top! adoring the color<3
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

Jessica said...

thanks so much for your comment! the boho top is really cute with the flower! i have listened to them before but it has been awhile i will have to give another listen :)

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

Paula said...

you hair color is so cool!